Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you feel some good feature missing on your favorite site boddunan.com? Suggest it here and we will review the possibilities and try to implement them.

Topics [Suggestion Box]

Hello Maverick, I have a suggestion on the article status displayed to the author.Currently the author sees only Approved or Rejected for the articles.Even if the article is...
hi, i think their should one category to give review for bike too.. what you say Friends.
Hello Friends.. I don't know if I am the only one who is finding this problem. Pls check it.. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6532]} Here it is.. This image is old.. Few days ago...
Hi friends!!! I would like to know how to earn cash credits for the articles we write. And one more doubt inspite of me adding photo to my profile i have...
I have a small suggestion to all the members, while members are creating polls on sports like whose going to win the cup? etc, please use the close date option so that those...
Hello moderator, As we all know,the payment threshold is currently Rs.1500. I think it will take atleast 1 1/2 to 2 months for an average person to earn this money if he/she...
Can anyone explain how to buy and sell on ebay?
With more number of people accessing sites through mobile. I think it is high time Boddunan has one. If members can access Boddunan on mobile it would result into not only result...
Hi boddunan Team...... 1) Why dont you start "HOW TO" articles section .How to articles gets huge amount of traffic 2) Start NEWS portal, News articles get first...
Hello Friends :) Wish You a Very Happy New Year. I truly believe is My Shi Shirdi Sai baba. I pray to baba ji to give you all his blessings. Happy New Year Again
This is my 3000th forum post.I have some suggestions which I had put earlier also. 1. When a suggestion is accepted the suggested person gets an adhoc award. At the same time...
Hai Friends, Why not Boddunan help us in getting an approved "Google Adsense" account to all its active members.... ACTIVE in the sense -- Can impose some...
In group discussion contest the participant have to say a lot to make the idea clear to others.So a lot of content has to be typed.But the point awarded to it is just like other...
Hello Marverick, Like the discussion forum for improving english skills, is it possible to have a dedicated discussion forum for learing other languages like Hindi, Telugu,...
I have an idea about Laptop Reviews. Like mobile reviews, laptop reviews are good one. If we add this means it is very helpful for buying laptop. It will increase boddunan...
when submitting article status is "Code must be enclosed in preformatted formatting.". How to correct it?
Dear Maverick, I had a idea on Photos we all are collecting some good photos.We can have a coloum on photos so that all collection of photos will be there we can seel that...
This is my 6000th post in forum. Today I was replying to some threads.After that when came back to home page of forum I saw a number of new threads in home page and second...
As I already stated, the 'my profile'column shows two contradictory remarks, one as 'approved' in the right side and the other 'under approval' at the left. 11 of my articles...
Hello friend i came up with a new game in ehich we can enjoy a lot. The concept is the upcoming cricket matches are to be shown in boddunan and also the playing eleven of the two...