Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you feel some good feature missing on your favorite site boddunan.com? Suggest it here and we will review the possibilities and try to implement them.

Topics [Suggestion Box]

Whenever I start a new entertainment(film based or song based) thread, I often become confused with discussion category and I always place them under general discussions. Yet I...
i am not at all satisfied with the editing team as they say my articles are copied but they should read properly as see as there is a vast difference in a copied content and a...
In the review section there is no blackberry operating system option. i tried to submit a review on blackberry 8320 and was unable to find it. Will it be added?
Hai All, I hope it to be a good idea to display the "Current Time" on the Home page of Boddunan...... Hope this would definitely help members to know the...
hi i have a suggestion to make which i believe will prevent duplicate poll. When we make a new poll,there should be a button called-"check for similar polls".So after...
hi everyone.. We know that some member's contribute so many good articles to a particular category in article section.They may be an expert in that category or maybe its...
I just noticed that Boddunan offers a Rs.5 reward for posting weblinks to articles. Personally speaking, this should be stopped immediately. Otherwise, some serious internet...
I want to suggest birthday should be send to all member as PM on particular day? Like if today is birthday of x friend then everyone should recieve one pm message to wish...
Webmaster you can start another forum with heading group discussion and give a topic each week and the best participate will get award of cash credit. This will keep members...
Maverick I think if you have Image copy of all cheques paid to members then show it on the top page which will attract new members. Because I have seen that after joining more...
Hello Everybody I think a new contest should be add in other list on contests and this is "Maximum Number of Articles Submission by A Member.. in 2 weeks or it can be one...
Just make a provision to send mails to direct members email id. so that i can guide my referrals to active here. I have 118 referrals but I do not think all are working after...
Is it possible to submit reviews about products other than mobiles?
Why should a crossword contest can be opened in Boddunan?Recently I gone through such a cross word where they had provided search facility also.So adding search for adsens many...