Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abid.. they find this post as popular ;)

Gulshan, pre-reg measures are already in place to check certain spam emails with spam db but they are using mostly gmail email addresses to register. I will look into more ways of controlling this.

I hope that with determination, some methods to control spamming will emerge. Already there appears some improvement.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It's back again in its ugly form! The forum is full of one-liner spam posts at this moment!
[quote]It's back again in its ugly form! The forum is full of one-liner spam posts at this moment! [/quote]

Yeah It has! This person is probably someone who has not read through the rules, will make sure he understands this! :unsure:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Very nice Gulshanji. You have created a very useful guidelines. Let us see whether this will taken by our management or not and let us know our boddunan friends opinion also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have seen some posts with the words: " I do not know about the topic and so cannot comment." Obviously such posts are a sort of spam. Here we share information and not ignorance.

I have seen some posts with the words: " I do not know about the topic and so cannot comment." Obviously such posts are a sort of spam. Here we share information and not ignorance.

Yes sir i have seen many post like this for the shake of point.. Why don`t you decrease the point for this type of post..
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I agree with the satish. they should decrease the points for the forum spammers and let them know for which reply their points got reducted so that from next time they be careful while forum posting

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I agree with the satish. they should decrease the points for the forum spammers and let them know for which reply their points got reducted so that from next time they be careful while forum posting

Yes i agree with you sarala, After deducting point the moderator have to send a notification via PM to that person reason for deducting point this way they will never commit the same thing again in future..
Spamming is a very offence and completely incompatiable with acceptable behavior in a community!
Some members have suggested deletion of spammed posts and deduction of points by moderator. I am also a moderator but can act only in the category 'daily dose'. It appears that there is no provision for deduction of points for published posts. I also do not know whether points will be deducted after deletion of post. Probably, this is automatically processed by computer. This can be better explained by Maverick, web master.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.