Hello Moderators,
Now boddunan has many contests and rewards and revenue sharing system gives the members a share based on the revenue.For that the member has to earn minimum 2000 points.To encourage the members to participate and earn more,Points to Cash conversion system can be introduced. Eg. 100 points = Rs.10 or so. This may encourage the members more to participate in all activities of Boddunan.

I feel sorry if this suggestion is already posted as iam not aware of it.

Friends,
Please share your views on this.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Meean,

Good to see you back here with valuable suggestions and ideas! I really hope that you stay here now! The suggestion that you have given is actually a good suggestion but it will have to really worked out well. Because that would definitely ensure increased participation but open to lot of manipulating and some spamming too! As it is, we always a have spate of mere news links to which there can be no discussions but people keep posting such links anyway for gaining points. A set of rules in place and stringent adherence to those, can work out. Let us just wait and see what others feel about it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Earning more points already gives cash benefit. By converting points to cash, we cannot bring any benefit as the cash will be paid only from revenue earned by Boddunan. Now you get one share on 1000 points. There is no limit to number of shares. Besides, leadership award given to ten members every week is also points based. There is rather the need to raise Boddunan revenue. This will require quality articles and post with suitable key words.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Good Suggestion By Mean....
But it will only Applicable for Member who Earn 25000 Points...
Say Your Suggestion Now,...
I think this was discussed earlier and owing to some difficulty like spam posts and others it was kept freezed.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I think this is a good suggestion made but already our points are earning cash for us so it doesn't make a big difference at all and yes spamming might increase due to this...
Suggestion is very good.. but let us see.. wait for boddunan"s responce on this Topic. here ....
This can be good move,this move is accepted. It will give huge traffic to this site. I think this move should be taken by higher authorities .

Want to make each day Accountable

meean's suggestion is a nice one but what should be the best possible way to apply remains to be discussed, what Gulshan said is also correct, that is our points are already earning cash in the form of revenue sharing.
I think the essence of meean's suggestion is in making cash-earning a bit more participant-friendly. If the minimum chunk of points for which cash is awarded is reduced still further, it may become possible.
Quality may be improved by awarding special symbolic marking of top quality articles,forum posts, Q & A etc. , something like RED FLAG , by a bench of select members and awarding more points to these top notch writings at the weekend.
More participation and caring for quality will automatically increase the traffic, in turn enhancing BODDUNAN revenue.
I wish to add a modification to this.Site admins may invite application from members for this and after thorough scrutinisation may take a decission.Also may allow the same after reaching a prescribed limit in terms of points or posts.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
we are already getting cash in revenue sharing and member of the week through points. so i think it may not work out as a good idea.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.