hi everyone..
We know that some member's contribute so many good articles to a particular category in article section.They may be an expert in that category or maybe its related to their profession.In some case, they may have studied it deeply out of interest.
So do you think, its a good idea to give them a badge called Top Contributor or Expert.The category in which they expertise and submit more good articles must be written along with the badge.
Who should be given that badge has to be decided by boddunan team.They can decide based on number and quality of articles submitted in that particular category.or any other way..everyone can suggest.

The main use of this is that, if an other user has small doubts they can immediately clarify it by sending a PM to the user with the badge, instead of posting it in forums.
The person with the badge also gets a weight :)..right.

Please share your ideas and suggestion.This idea strike me when i was using Yahoo answers.It has got a Top contributor badge for users who give best answers in particular category.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good idea MC. But needs some more light on this. Members.. please provide your views.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I think This is a fantastic Idea.
I will post articles from my expertise area.
I want request some member who knows lot many recipes if they post it it will definitely get us good traffic and we will get to know Good food preparation also
A very nice idea.But sometimes the writer may be unaware of the question asked.In that case what to do also is to be mentioned.Also if a writer not needs such a badge (fearing questions or busy with other works or any thing like that) what to do is also to be solved out.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
In Yahoo answers, the question may be replied by any one. This is simlar to Bodunan forum. The difference is that the best answer gets a recognition on Yahoo unlike Boddunan. But this does not matter. Boddunan cannot be just a copy of Yahoo.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

hi Abid ,
My view is like..the badge is just a recognition for the contribution made by the member.Answering question by PM is a bonus feature.They may or may not answer the question.But they are considered to be more authoritative in answering.Ok..We may not PM them, but when badge holders reply to the topic in forum itself they can be considered with more authority. All i mean is just a simple feature.Just a recognition.No big responsibility or work.This feature will give user satisfaction..i believe :)

hi Gulshan,
It not about copying yahoo, but an apt feature for an active forum member, who expertise in a particular field..Now itself we have different levels Like Senior boarder and even Expert boarder!.Just like that, a recognition or authority.

..So friends..What you think?
I think this is a very good idea. A member get recognition in a particular area will help others also in seeking advice from him. One way is to introduce best contributor award in each category.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

A very good idea by MC.I think a lot of people use our site for information.So naturally their doubts should also be cleared.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.