How it will be providing the following features to the user..

1) To change the background color and add any background picture to an article!!
2) To attach YouTube video on a related topic!!

First feature will make the articles look good and give a nice felling to the readers. Whereas the second feature will help to explain any scientific or educational concepts more easily.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yeah:-) its a good idea . The writters add some web link so readers get more information about the contet of the article.

Hello Jyoti Shankar,
My personal opinions for your ideas:
1. Background color will make the look odd as many users may keep background black and write in yellow, this will look very odd and it is also not readable.
2. Background picture will also make the same problem,
3. You tube videos: It is very difficult to check every time that the videos has any illegal or adult content, also the author must be a genuine one. And the content may disobey the website rule.

Hope I conveyed my views. all are my personal ones, it may happen that the webmaster and developers may take it positively.

Please send these suggestions to Support Team (use the Contact Us link in the left panel)
-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
I agree with atul.Because many are copyright and illegal videos on youtube.
So it is difficult to integrate it.

But my suggestion is to add the background colour or theme changer for each particular user.

Vijay U
We are constantly updating the templates on the site to make the look and feel to be more unique and pleasing to the readers. So if we allow the individual styling it will become difficult for us to add any further modifications to the site templates.

I hope you understand the problem.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.