Hello Everybody I think a new contest should be add in other list on contests and this is "Maximum Number of Articles Submission by A Member.. in 2 weeks or it can be one month"

This leads members to submit more and more articles , and this can also increase the traffic on our site and only quality articles should be counted, because some members will give articles very short in words and maximum. This decrease the quality of articles. So minimum words limit for each article should also be implement.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good initiative also it will help improve the quality of the article.
This is the real and effective competition which will help Boddunan to improve the rank status In web, because in rest competition we all are viewing and clicking but when we post huge number of articles then only we can get huge traffic to our site.
I think Boddunan Team will look after this forum
I didn't h\get any response from maverick related to this forum. Maverick will you will give any response.
Well.. as the number of articles restricted to 5 per day, do you think it makes any sense to have such a program? It will again raise the issue of less quality articles submission as users tries to post more and more articles. Also we cannot decide the quality of articles by points or cash rewards. For example, a 10 line article with an exceptional and out of the box conceptual article posted and it may not get Rs.100 or 100 points just because of the amount of content, but at the same time a good article(not as good as the above) with huge content might get maximum points/cash rewards. So it is quite difficult and hard to maintain such program. Please share your thoughts.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

maverick is absolutely correct. This contest in no way helps in improving the quality of articles.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.