I think some modifcation should be there in boddunan section on different awards.

Chang forum supporter of the week to forum supporter of the day.
Prize money -Rs.10.

Creative poll of the week to creative poll of the day.
Prize money-Rs.10

So more members can get advantage and traffic will increase.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes this is a very nice idea for increasing the traffic..
Interesting idea, but if a new contest is announced it must be tested for a month or two, to check whether we get good response for it or not. I think this new idea will get a good response
It is hard to track every day and forum supporter of the day is not practical.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Its a nice idea. But disappointed to know that it cannot be implemented.
With so many daily contests,I agree with you, the task is going to be a cumbersome one!
Award for Most active member of the day or week can be implemented and some cash credits can be given for that. Member who is actively participating in all kinds of activities here can be chosen.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
I think if Boddunan will pay Rs10 everday then they will have to Pay Rs20 with ina week which is not a big matter but declaring everyday Forum supporter is not possible because they have to do other works also and as this is a new site they have not hired so many people.

SO for all these competition we have to wait some more days.
I think you can understand the situatiom
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.