Hello Everybody, I want to know your views about my this question..

Do You Really Believe These Eclipses like ( " Surya Grehan , chandra Grehan and so many more " ) Effects Our Life?
And Due this Eclipses a lot Of people do many things to protect theirself from the effect of this eclipses.
As per my view I don't believe in these effects. I just believe in my God.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
no lohit these all are absurd . why these eclipses for indians only . wt about the people outside the india . don't they have destiny , career . they have .............
Yes my brother Rohit.. Lohit agree with you completely... i am also not believe in this.
Yes I believe because Sun has direct effect on our life style due to its rays. So eclipse also definitely put some effect on our life
yup lohit even these eclipses are just natural incidents occur in space but in our india all astrologist conncts it to the destiny of people and earn money by just telling false or fake forecasting about their future .
No I don't beleive so.It is a natural phenomenon created by God just remember man what he can do if sun goes behind curtain untimingly.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
[quote]And Due this Eclipses a lot Of people do many things to protect theirself from the effect of this eclipses.
As per my view I don't believe in these effects. I just believe in my God.[/quote]

Hi guys,
Its not a matter of belief
Indian astronomy can be divided into three
1.Astronomical
2.Mathematical
3.Predictions.

Out of this the first two are pure science and can be explained by using the principles,laws and mathematics of science.But the last one may or may not be true.

The entire problem arise because you mix ancient Indian scientific discoveries with Indian mythology.Our ancient scientist or astrologer like Aryabhata,Bhāskara,Varāhamihira etc have clearly Observed and studied astronomy as a science.They record latitude, longitude and other figure's to explain it.Their discoveries can be explained by present day science.When they say that eclipse can cause some effect, it can be true.You cant deny it.Every ancient Indian thoughts are coming back.Yoga,Ayurveda etc..are example.
Maybe the present day science deny some facts, like eating food at the time of eclipse is bad..But we know science change.Once science said that atom is the base of everything.Then later when atom was split, subatomic particles took its place.So science changes and maybe these facts can be proved in the future!.
By the way..its not mandatory.The ancient text just mention that, it would be good if you avoid food at time of eclipse.

So my point is, we cant say its blind faith.There is science in such practice.We have to remove that mythology part and must study about the science part.And by the time science proves this, why cant we just stay cautious for that small time :)
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]Yes I believe because Sun has direct effect on our life style due to its rays. So eclipse also definitely put some effect on our life[/quote]

due to eclipse some people don't eat their lunch recently but i eat so there is something happen to me .
rohit wrote:

[quote]due to eclipse some people don't eat their lunch recently but i eat so there is something happen to me .[/quote]

Rohit,
Nobody or no ancient book is forcing you not to eat food at the time of eclipse.It said that, its good if you don't eat.
Its like you drink a glass of water in the middle of complete fasting and tell that..see nothing happens if i don't fast.i am as fit as i am without fasting.

So my friend, its not about belief.Our ancient astrologers were real scientist and there must be something in what they say.So why cant we just be cautious in that small time limit. Science has yet to prove the effects.Present day science is not tomorrow's science.The entire theory may change! :)
MC
Its not about fast . i want to convey that today also there a lot of disbelief regarding eclipse . but their no effect at all .science have solid proof for every phenomenon but do ancient astrologers have proof for all this kind of misbeliefs.
Rohit,
My point about fast was a example.i didn't relate it to eclipse.It was a general statement to say that its not a forceful thing but just a TIP.

You must read the above post about the three classification of astrology.Our ancient astrologer's was 100% scientific in their approach.Now ISRO scientist are studying those concept and a complete English translation is available now

The problem here is that, we believe that all scientific discoveries are from West and everything Indian is mythology. Mis belief come when you take mythology.The scientific part of astrology comes in BC time and all the astrologer's are well know scientist.Just do a Wikipedia search for these scientist or astrologer's.You will understand they dealt with pure mathematics.
Predictions and mythology makes misbelief.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.