Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes we can start a brainstorming sessions over here with some selective topics.

atulb@boddunan.com
Topic Of The Month(ToM) sounds great.....but first something should be made so all the new members do visit the forums and post their answers or suggestion

Well I would say ToM is the initiative
Thanks diwya. Please visit forums help others , clear your doubts , and post new topics.

R.Rajkumar wrote:
[quote]Topic Of The Month(ToM) sounds great.....but first something should be made so all the new members do visit the forums and post their answers or suggestion

Well I would say ToM is the initiative[/quote]

We have added the Announcements and Contests links on top of the home page. We have been sending out mails to all members about all these programs very soon.

And last but not the least, we will be going to add more categories on the forums as like Articles, so that the members can get quick idea of what they want to post and where to post. Till now all are posting in General Discussions but there is not clear separation of the articles. This will be changed once we introduced the new categories.

Members please do include your comments/suggestions on the categories. All you suggestions are most welcome.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Good idea. My suggestion is adding a ' current affairs' or 'world on last week'

Thanks Maverick
walk when you talk
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.