Hi guys

Right know in India many of them are unemployment, due to the recession . So all of them used to search jobs in internet. Why does we create a new category as jobs in India. So we can update all kind of jobs in India. And another idea many of them used to publish their Business ads in internet buying, selling like that. See even if u create a forum like "selling pets in cheap" surely it will hit the search pages in google. Hope this work good.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Great idea to follow...
Only one suggestion . :angry:
Hi Parti I guess this will be a great movie.. i will add one more suggetsion also.. With the School adn entrance exams approachin.. we must try for a new contest so that we contribute something very useful related to the exams, which is also useful for students, so that they visit our site

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
Thanks Kamaruzzaman & Raaghavan , Even we can add something like placement papers for IT companies . Many of them used to search like this . See Rakesh has posted his interview Experiences like this we share surely we can achieve.
we have so many employed person here they should also post there Interview experience in different companies which will also get good traffic
Surely the interview experiences are good idea.Post them as articles.I read one today about facing interview.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.