Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]I read about this share point for every 1000 points but it should be for every Hundred points that we made. [/quote]

Every 100 points!!! That would make boddunan bankrupt!! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Share of percentage must be Decrease as it was about 3 percentage that was a idea.
[quote]I read about this share point for every 1000 points but it should be for every Hundred points that we made.

Every 100 points!!! That would make boddunan bankrupt!! :([/quote]

Its difficult for any site to make such decision which doen't favor the site.

Want to make each day Accountable

[quote]yeah...that is why we don't see the top commentator of the day award...has it been stopped........

Yes it was stopped smriti because it was being misused big time.[/quote]

Oh.. :ohmy: Top commentator of the day award is stopped... I dont know this before.. thanks for sharing the information mam.

Vinu
I also didn't knew about this. Thanks Kalyani mam,for sharing.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think if top commentor of the day start again then member will get encourage I request to Maveric Sir to start it again.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Maverick, have you tried to contact direct advertisers. Boddunan is a huge community with a dedicated and loyal following. I am sure many Indian companies would be happy to promote themselves here.

We already have an 8k inhouse audience with us (Though I am sure half of the members are not active but still)

Add search engine traffic to that and we are talking something.

Normally sites getting more than 70k views a month easily attracts advertisers.

It is worth a shot Maverick.

Arun, thank you for the suggestions. I will contact the advertisers once I come back to Hyderabad. Presently I am out of station and cannot spend much time on administration related activities. Just checking forum and articles.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I think if top commentor of the day start again then member will get encourage I request to Maveric Sir to start it again.

What is this top commentator of the day?

Meera sandhu
Maverick, have you tried to contact direct advertisers. Boddunan is a huge community with a dedicated and loyal following. I am sure many Indian companies would be happy to promote themselves here.

We already have an 8k inhouse audience with us (Though I am sure half of the members are not active but still)

Add search engine traffic to that and we are talking something.

Normally sites getting more than 70k views a month easily attracts advertisers.

It is worth a shot Maverick.

can this direct advertising be used along with adsense..? adsense have some real terms and conditions...i am not sure...
[quote]Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

What is this top commentator of the day? [/quote]

Sandhya, the comments that are posted on each poll and article used to fetch 2 points each and also every day, people who posted the maximum number of comments used to get the Top commentator award, but unfortunately only the number was counted and most comments used to be like, thank you, nice information etc. Giving an award for such senseless comments is nonsense so was stopped.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.