Hello Team,
It has been a long time since some contests were introduced.
Why don't we introduce some contests to increase the participation and to make the site more attractive and interesting? :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yeah i support u too. actually there are only few contests . we need some more interesting contests to participate in them.
Yes you are right nagalakshmi.karunanidhi, the team should introduce few more contests

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Welcome back nagalakshmi. Havent see you from long time. :) I agree with you that contest should be more and already conducted contest are taking too much time for announcing results. I think any contest should not last more than 3 days as the excitement vanishes. I feel that GD and caption contest are taking too long and frequently they are not conducted. :unsure:
Thank you so much for a warm welcome, rajani. I was out of Hyderabad for the past 2.5 months and hardly i was able to connect to internet. I was also busy exploring new methods of publishing articles. I would be fully functional in boddunan from September. Hope to come back with full josh and energy.
Nagalakshmi to encourage you i am increasing your karma. :cheer: Hope to see you back with full energy.
There are already some interesting contests But i am also suggesting to introduce some more contests.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
saying Some more contests is very easy.Please suggest the contests you wish to introduce.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Yes,its a good idea and would be nice if implemented soon.
@Rajani, Thank you so much for the support, yar.

Yes, i too agree that suggesting some good contests is the toughest part, Abid Ji. I have few suggestions. They are as follows:

1. The best picture display contest can be brought back.

2. Article writing competition on current affairs, technical innovations, gadgets can be introduced. This will help improve traffic.

3. We can try creating a business directory for training centers and other fields which other sites don't concentrate on. For each entry, cash credits can be given.

4. In Q& A section, cash credits can be given not only to the best answer but also for the best question.

My sincere suggestion is, of all, the present contests should be conducted regularly to increase the participation. (For example, approval of quizzes took lot of time.) A good thing about boddunan is the number of persons who share the revenue is increasing and the revenue/share (amount) is decreasing. So, i kindly request everybody to present your thoughts of increasing the revenue/share. :)
Really some nice suggestions by Nagalakshmi and I too feel that the need of the hour is the introduction of some new contest and features in boddunan which will surely help members to be interested in this site...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.