Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you members for responding to this thread. Hope to see response from other members too. :) :)
Hi Nagalakshmi!!!

After a long time! What happend to your display picture of a lady singing with a veena????

I really appreciate your suggestions! It seems to me that in your vacation you must have thought a lot abt boddunan!!

Swetha Shenoy
your suggestion is quite great. these should be implemented soon.
Hi Nagalakshmi, good to see you back! We missed you!

Its a nice suggestion but unfortunately new ideas don't really seem to work much.
Re: your second suggestion,
[quote]
2. Article writing competition on current affairs, technical innovations, gadgets can be introduced. This will help improve traffic.[/quote]

I tried something on a similar note which was meant to increase participation on saturday and sunday, but it fizzled out because no one posted entries on those days and even after that hardly one or two people bothered! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

this is so because in the rest days we are in office and on internet we can participate in contests in working days only.here i am talking about myself.
@Swetha,
Yes, I was having that picture as my profile photo for a very long time. I am surprised that you still remember it. :P

@Kalyani,
Oh! As i was not visiting the site frequently, i missed out the contest that was introduced. :( :( .

Well, eagerly waiting for some interesting things from boddunan. :) :)
well

Nagalakshmi, i remember your name that way,,, so also the others name as well :)

Swetha Shenoy
Most of all are family members.please start some educational contest. This is my suggestion.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.