For the past few days my mind is seized with things which I honestly believe can contribute to making our site a much better one provided the administration take these seriously and implement them expeditiously.

1.When it comes to awarding cash credits to articles the present system should be modified in the form of making it provisional and it should be allowed to enjoy further credits if it manages to have roaring number of hits. It has been my personal experience that my articles which were not favored with decent cash credits went on to become 'hot' ones, clearly pointing to editorial deficiency.If this suggestion is implemented the frequent complaints of unfair cash credits could be taken care of and at the same time the system could freed from 'subjectivity' to make it more objective.The only problem I foresee is manipulative hits which I believe could be addressed by the right software.

2.The performance of moderators and editors should come in for evaluation.Don't make it an elelphantine team! A few efficient moderators and editors can do a hell lot better than an elephantine team of comatose members.Only the site has to ensure decent monetary incentives to them.

3.The quality of language is a factor that decides the image of the site.Bodduanan allows too much liberty in assaulting grammatical rules of most rudimentary kind on the plea that everyone is not supposed to be good at them.I find that very ridiculous. If I choose a particular language as medium of communication I owe it to myself to be familar with its grammar and vocabulary.Even post graduates are seen making sentence like 'I does'! If someone is consciously ignorant he or she can take suitable measures to remedy it but what about members who are happy about it and display a 'devil-may-care' attitude!

Let me know your views!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes , chinmoy you are right. all your points are facts. let us see what the admin will take decide after reading these points.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Chinmoy jee all are not fluent in english it may take time to improve their language even me dont know to speak fluently but i agree with your points.Let wait for some time what the admin take charge or not.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Your points have weight.Let us see what type of comments are coming.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@Sasikanth

The issue I raised is not one of fluency but that of lack of elementary knwledge of school-level grammar which can be learnt if one is in a mood to!
Chinmoy,

The first and second points are to be decided by admin and there is no way for members to speak anything. The third point is very apt and i think it is completely in the hands of members. Though any strict rules are imposed the reaction of all members may not be same ( willing to learn) and some may quiet. However, a system can be adapted which should not allow the grammatical errors or spelling mistakes when the user is submitting the post (similar to Ms-word)
Hello Chinmoy,

First of all thank you for raising valid issues that needs to be addressed.

1. We were working on software that could address most of the issues with articles but there are few challenges in giving credits based on hits. As you rightly said, there is always a chance of misusing. And as I told in few occasions, we are trying to overcome it and do our best in near future.

The quality of the articles has been increasing due to the measures we took from last few months and we will continue to do it.

2. We are most welcome to any moderator who can spend his/her quality time with us, and please discuss with us for any of your performance incentives.

3. I do agree few people using such language which I could not find in any dictionary, but we should not rude with such people. Sometime back, one of our moderators Swetha used to guide people in correcting their grammar but it is not happening now. We will work on it, I welcome any suggestions.

Maverick on behalf of boddunan team.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Good suggestion given by Chinmoyjee. Thank you.and Meverik also informed us about some progress.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
chinmoy your ideas are really nice because here most of the members including me also feel that articles do not get much cash credit as these should get in real.
Chinmoy jee your ideas is great but the admin are not improving the revenue on articles.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Chinmoy jee all are not fluent in english it may take time to improve their language even me dont know to speak fluently but i agree with your points.Let wait for some time what the admin take charge or not.

Sasikanth- I agree that all are not equally proficient in English. But glaring mistakes should be avoided. It will suffice to make correct use of verb. Most mistakes are in verb form. It will take not more than A week to learn this much. There are also some articles on English usage in Boddunan site itself.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.