The topic is locked.
Dear Maverick and Atul.
We can browse My posts and My discussions but "My comments" is missing. After we make a comment under an article, the author and/or any other member might continue the thread by giving their own views. At present to view such thread we need to search and browse the article.
Alternatively, if it is possible can you see that "My comments" also get displayed under "My discussions' or as a seperate page.
Here every one might not post the articles, few people will only engage themselves in putting their comments under others articles. Since comments also earn points and prize, it is necessary to make browse them exclusively.
I request all other members also to put their views about this suggestion.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You are right sridhar.
Boddunan can add another buttom may be my comments/commented articles.
In which articles we had given comment
Yeh.. that would be the necessary thing need to be there to track what's going on with your comments. I will add that feature soon.

And by the way, you have the email notification method already in place whenever your articles are commented.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Well Indeed it is a great suggestion.
Nice Idea, Sridhar.
Thank you.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.