Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
saikanth.......so we can post 5 links of other websites daily in the forums... Am i correct?

There is a My weblinks tab in Earning page, have you observed it Deepak?
You can submit only five link per day, by backlinking an article or forum post from boddunan to other sites. For each weblink you will get 5 Rs. I hope you know this feature, if not just read the FAQ's.
saikanth.......so we can post 5 links of other websites daily in the forums... Am i correct?

You can submit only five link per day, by backlinking an article or forum post from boddunan to other sites. For each weblink you will get 5 Rs. I hope you know this feature, if not just read the FAQ's.

thankyou rajani.....i have understood it..
we can post 5 links in weblink option and one link in articles is allowed

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sarala one link in articles means how to post in articles. :(

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Rules are made for you if you does not follow rules what is need to be there.

Rajini, thanks for explaining the feature of weblink as i dont know about this feature before.

Vinu
[quote]deepak wrote:
Rajani K wrote:
deepak wrote:

Rajini, thanks for explaining the feature of weblink as i dont know about this feature before.[/quote]

Which is why every new user is supposed to read the FAQs and important points related to the site first! It is only meant to benefit each individual and to help earn more!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.