I am not a SEO guru, but I did have a blog and I did a lot of searches on SEO tips and tricks. One thing I noticed about Bddunan is when we open an article the page title (not the article title, but the page title displayed on the top bar of your browser) is not the article title, instead it shows the category where the article is present. One of the most important thing when it comes to SEO is the page titles. My other suggestion are in the image below.

And I think the better way would be

Just my opinion ;)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Roshan,
Thanks for your suggestions, we will update the code for it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This is nice suggestion. I also agree with you. I have also seen this but ignored many a times as it hardly matters.
Dear Roshan

As we know you says you are SEO guru could you share some more tips which i can implement in our blog's contents.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I'm sorry but I said I'm NOT a SEO guru. I just know something since I've searched for SEO tips a lot on Google when I was working with my blog. Anyway, you could try sites like problogger.net (I bet you know that blog already!)
Thanks!
You are not a SEO guru that is not a problem but if you have some ideas then you can share with us.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Roshan that was good suggestion indeed and hope the admin will change it. But can you explain why those things are needed.
thats a great suggestion.Roshan keep going on thank you

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Roshan that was good suggestion indeed and hope the admin will change it. But can you explain why those things are needed.

I the title thing was for better search engine result. The bigger titles and the removal of blocks increases the visibly of the article and also make the site look clean. I mean when there are so many other stuff on the top of the article the article gets push down of the page which decreases it's visibility, after all people reaching on article pages are looking for the articles!

Thanks!
Thank you said by: Rajani K
Lets wait for the response of the admin on this issue.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.