Hello webmaster,
This is good that we have 200+ articles and 95+ members registered till now.
Hats off to the developers and keep the good work going.
Unlike the weblinks,
Keeping in mind that we are going to adopt the Google adsense revenue sharing program in future, I thought that we can add a new feature "Bookmarks".
This bookmarks will make user to store, organize, search and manage his/her bookmarks of webpages on the internet.
We can have public and private bookmarks with the specific categories for the content of the links.
This will make more traffic also along with adsense benefit.

also since our website works on joomla so I found a link also :
http://www.social-bookmark-script.com/joomla.htm
this may give the developers a better idea and I think this script is ready to install( I don' know but please check it).

Hope we can make more traffic.
Please members do post your valuable comments

-Atul Barapatre B)

atulb@boddunan.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello,
As I have seen till now, the user comes to just post the articles. So I think we have to take some steps to make them stay on this website for longer time.
Apart from the Polls ,I suggested, we can engage the users by having small flash Games. This will really make them stay on this website for some more time.

Also we can give some Cash credit ( if possible) for playing games. Since there are many websites that pay for playing games so we just have to get those kind of games on this website.

As we are like bloggers but I think this is a good feature to add more value to boddunan.com to make it better.

Please give your views regarding this feature.

-Atul Barapatre B)

atulb@boddunan.com
At present this feature is not there in our agenda. We will definitely consider this in future.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.