Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think I had done my duty as moderator in last GD to my extent.Surely this suggession had made a difference.Thank you Gulshanji.

Abid- You are doing very well as moderator in GD. I like your first post and last post. You had also well advised members to write concluding post. Your posts in between are also helpful.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree with Gulshanji. This make, subject of posting is different.

Good suggestion.

Be positive
I think I had done my duty as moderator in last GD to my extent.Surely this suggession had made a difference.Thank you Gulshanji.

Abid- You are doing very well as moderator in GD. I like your first post and last post. You had also well advised members to write concluding post. Your posts in between are also helpful.

Thanks for all these nice words.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
abid ....this is a suggestion ... In future discussions please take some debatable topics. Topics that can be argued both the ways...such topics will make discussions more lively.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
[quote]abid ....this is a suggestion ... In future discussions please take some debatable topics. Topics that can be argued both the ways...such topics will make discussions more lively. [/quote]

Do suggest some topics that you think would make good discussion. I have to post the next GD in a day or two, so I am still thinking of a fresh topic!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani

I suggest you the topic " Voilance toward girls"

I means these days everyone are herassing girls in different manner. Mostly in name of love they are cutting the throat of the girl and running away. so people in this discussion should conclude how to take action and stop these all kinds of crimes as now a days due to these , the girls cant even go out independently.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]Kalyani

I suggest you the topic " Voilance toward girls"

I means these days everyone are herassing girls in different manner. Mostly in name of love they are cutting the throat of the girl and running away. so people in this discussion should conclude how to take action and stop these all kinds of crimes as now a days due to these , the girls cant even go out independently. [/quote]

Sarala. thanks for your suggestion, this is a sensitive issue.

Yes, this is really sensitive issue. But I am serious about this topic. I want to do something for this problem

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]abid ....this is a suggestion ... In future discussions please take some debatable topics. Topics that can be argued both the ways...such topics will make discussions more lively.

Do suggest some topics that you think would make good discussion. I have to post the next GD in a day or two, so I am still thinking of a fresh topic![/quote]

consider these ideas....
reservation for women..is it necessary?
cricket mania in india..how other games are neglected..?
addiction to facebook...are the children and youth becoming less social?
black money...ways to bring money back....
capital punishment...good or bad..?
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
abid ....this is a suggestion ... In future discussions please take some debatable topics. Topics that can be argued both the ways...such topics will make discussions more lively.

Do suggest some topics that you think would make good discussion. I have to post the next GD in a day or two, so I am still thinking of a fresh topic!

consider these ideas....
reservation for women..is it necessary?
cricket mania in india..how other games are neglected..?
addiction to facebook...are the children and youth becoming less social?
black money...ways to bring money back....
capital punishment...good or bad..? [/quote]

Thanks Deepak, most of these topics or topics similar to them have already been discussed!

Thank you said by: deepak
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.