The topic is locked.
hello boddunan Team

This is my request to you please provide some more categories in the forum. coz of their is no categories belongs to provide some information or a link which is useful to everybody.
this is my humble request to you , please you can add a category in the forum like "Useful Information".

Regards

Sweta Sengar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Sweta,you are right. Admin Please add some of the category like:

Website Mania or best website list like that.

Thank you.
Sure. But the name should be generic to accommodate all similar information. Any suggestions on such name?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Sir,you can add a section for adding useful link .

Name is : Bookmark

you can set the property of the category that it will be first approved by moderator then it will be visible to other users.It will assure the quality of the link submitted.

Thank you sir
Well that category will applicable to only links or bookmarks. If we can have some generic category, something like Knowledge Sharing, where we can share any useful information (provided no breakage of copyright laws :)), it would be good.

Please provide me your ideas about it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Sir,you can add the different category under bookmark section like

Computer
Education
technology
News
Sports
Banking

and many more...

So the member will post the link in the respective category. Make it as a moderated category so that it will be first approved by our moderator then it will be shown in the forum so no question of copyright violation.

Thank you.
That would be good idea, but moderating each and every link is not practical. Any link lacking substantial support in terms of description, importance etc. will be deleted. Posting just links is also not permitted. We will add these sections in today's maintenance.

- Maverick

you can handle this section to 2-3 moderator. You can select from our members base,who are contributing more and doing good job here,select them for this work if they like to do..
In addition,you can give some points or cash for every link approved by moderators.

Thank you.
Why shouldn't you be one of the moderator for the category? You are doing good job here in suggesting new things, initiating new topics and so on.

And regarding the points we can give you 5 points for each moderated post. It will take hardly 1-2 minutes for reviewing one post.

Please let me know if you can do it.

Sir, I thought that I have active from last 3 days so i have to work hard to get this work.
I will be very thankful if I get this chance for editing the links.

Thank you very much sir
Well time doesn't matter, if you have the will to do the task. Anyway I will be the co-moderator to assist you in that matter for some time till you are comfortable.

Are you okay with this?

Any any volunteers for this task as we need a couple of active members for this task, so one more moderator position left :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.