The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ok Sir ,I will do this task and need your Guidance.

Thank you very much.
I will send you a mail with necessary details tomorrow.

Thank you and congratulations Pankaj for your voluntary contribution to the site. I appreciate your work.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

We need one more volunteer. If more that one nomination comes, we will evaluate the members performance and the most active person will be selected. And please note that the moderators will be changed on forums based on their activeness.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you sir for giving me a chance to do something extra for this website. I will do my best to get that particular section [bookmark section]as the most popular section in the forum.
That's the spirit. Thanks a lot and welcome to the moderators club.

Congratulations!! Pankaj
welcome to moderator club.

Maverick I feel Soubhagya das or Vijay or Swetha or Rajkumar can be given a position for the same.

Else I am ready to help Pankaj in the new forum sections.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Congratulation Pankaj ji

happy to hear this announcement.

all the best.
and keep it up.
Maverick If I could be the lucky person for next moderator I am ready to work with you.
Soubhagya,

You are one of the active member of boddunan since it is gaining popularity. You are active almost everyday which we require the most for this task. I think you are the most eligible and suitable person as well.

I am nominating you for this task unless anyone has any objections.

- Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.