in writing reviews for mobile, there is a space for writing about meta keywords and meta description.. what is meant by both of it?.. i can't understand about this two. please anyone explain about that and so i wil add more points to my review
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Though meta keywords tags are not a major factor search engines consider when ranking sites, they should not be left off the page. Both the meta keywords and the meta description contribute to your search engine ranking. A meta keywords is supposed to be a brief and concise list of the most important themes of your page.

When you write a meta keywords list, start by scanning the copy on your page. Make a list of the most important terms you see on the page. Then read through the list. Pick the 10 or 15 terms that most accurately describe the content of the page. If you can't narrow your keyword list down to 10-15 keywords, then the content on your page may be rambling to far. Because of the hyper-competitiveness of the current search engine placement landscape, pages need to be very focused on one or two specific keyword phrases in order to have a chance to get a top ten placement.
Lohit's explaination is the correct answer. Hope Vivekm understood it now.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Thanksssss
thank you very much lohit
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.