Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
+1 for Gulshan's post. You can view all author articles through advanced search. There are other list of articles like most viewed, latest, category articles etc which you can view in case the author articles are not interesting.

We are also planning to add one more list of random articles that would add to the list.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

But, when we read a particular article. On the bottom of article we found only most viewed articles(more no. of hits).
If it changes randomly on every time. Then every article gets a chance to view. I dont know What others thing:)

Vinu
But, when we read a particular article. On the bottom of article we found only most viewed articles(more no. of hits).
If it changes randomly on every time. Then every article gets a chance to view. I dont know What others thing:)

Absolutely right.
As admin has told, if random list is also provided, more people will view our site. It is surely going to benefit us. :)

Meera sandhu
If random list is provided then it will be easy to read article.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Ya, you are right. Two lists can be provided as two tabs....one more most viewed articles and one for....other articles from same author. If possible, (I don't know if it can be implemented :unsure: ), articles can be shown as different categories. If so, a user can easily select a particular category of that author if he want to do so.

Meera sandhu
I have checked repeatedly with my articles....I think articles submitted first are shown in the list.....not the ones with highest number of hits.
I have been noticing it for past 2-3 days.

Meera sandhu
No one has put forward any suggestions later :(

Yes, it's true....only those articles submitted first are seen in the list....not those with greater no. of hits. :huh:

Meera sandhu
I have checked repeatedly with my articles....I think articles submitted first are shown in the list.....not the ones with highest number of hits.
I have been noticing it for past 2-3 days.

What about this suggestion?
That error has not corrected yet. Why?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya even the edit options menu also not available now a days I kept pm to Admin.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya even the edit options menu also not available now a days I kept pm to Admin.

Only the first submitted articles in that list. I wonder why this error is not corrected yet.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.