Hi beloved family memebers,

This is R.Rajkumar. You must've noticed me missing for a week here, well there was a tragedic reason behind this. My parents disconnected my internet connection, so I'll be here once or twice a week here. But my goal is to submit 70 articles per week, well wish me luck to acheive it and one more thing is that I've received my verification code just within 10 days , I am so happy but on the other hand I miss boddunan family so much, the best part is that I loved the commenting part so much, but I won't time for that or neither do I've internet connections but aim is to submit 70 articles/week.
wish me luck guys.

Thank you,(sadly)
R.rajkumar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yeah Rajkumar. Best of Luck for achieving that goal of submitting 70 articles per week. I am sure that you will post genuine articles.

Best of Luck

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Rakkumar,

You have the will power and have will-do attitute. You can definetely achieve your goal.

Sorry for the dis-connection from the world (internet)

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Dear Raj!
We all, each one live in our universe, a universe of our own making. It is designed to support our beliefs and our focus. Our thoughts are our focus, so observe your thoughts, focus on your blessings, and trust. This is how we each become a participant.
Wish you all the best.

Sridhar Kesireddy
thank you everyone
Hey Raj!

Nothing to worry,even I will be absent for 2 weeks :D

My grandpa passed away,so I should partake his post-death rituals :)

Well,do not worry we all know that you are capable of scaling great heights!!!

Remember,If you aim for the stars,you may reach the roof top!

Thanks and Regards
Swetha Shenoy :)

Swetha Shenoy
Hai RK,

This is Diwya and I have seen you active always since I've been to this community. The target you have set may be hard to me, But it is only a starter for you. :cheer:

Missing a weak is not a matter for you. You will definitely compensate those days.

All the Best to achieve your Target. :)

Thank You,

Diwya,

Contributer to Boddunan
And ...... Sorry For what happend to your Grand Father Swetha :(
Hey thanks Diwya,

infact he was 98 yrs old :)

there is no need to be sorry,its festival time,happy onam!

Swetha Shenoy
:cheer:

wow you post 70 article per week B)

its cool brother :)
keep it up :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.