Hello Webmaster,
I would like to suggest few features for this website.

1. Have a Member Profile page that can be viewed by other users, which will display his/her articles ,earnings, points, referrals.

2. Please try to include the Google ad sense revenue sharing program( if possible) because this will increase the traffic.

3. Give a membership level to all members like a tag for the bases on their active-ness on the website and contribution.

4. We can also have a Monthly poll for the best article - "Article of the Month". This can be done by selecting top 5 best articles from the previous month and the winner can be rewarded with certain points or cash credit.

5. We can have a contest for the "Best Member of the month" --I think this can be done by selecting the active members and polling. Yes i know you already have this type of award but this winner will be selected by the members and not by the webmaster/moderator/editor.

Please let me know if these suggestions value your website.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Atul,

First of all thank you for your valuable suggestions. Below are the comments for your suggestions. Please feel free to raise the flag if you need more information.

1. Currently we are working on the similar page but is made for personal view of the user and not for the public. Once it is developed we will develop the public page as well.
  2. Google Adsense Revenue Sharing program is on our cards. However, Google put some restrictions to enroll into it. We will certainly working on to reach the requirements they made but will take some time.

The most important thing is to ensure the quality of the content and the size of the community. Since we are a growing community, this can be solved over the time. We are working on publishing only the quality content and working hardly to avoid illegal content, copy protection violations etc. Once we reach that level, we will offer the feature to you.

Please note that all the articles posted before we enable the feature are also eligible for the revenue sharing program. So you need not worry about it.
  3. We will certainly incorporate this in the future. Thank you for the suggestion.
  4. We will see a demo contest for the Article of the Month and based on the responses we will continue with that. However, due to the technical limitations, this could take some time to incorporate.
  5. The above point applies to this as well. Once we meet technical requirements we will make the members as part of deciding the winners.

Hope this information help in clarifying your suggestions. Please do post your feedback.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for the reply and I really feel it better to contribute to the website and I am looking forward to this growing community.
Yeah there are some terms and conditions that has to be met for accepting the revnue sharing program.

And i would like to ask you q question.

Why the "Rules" and "Help" section in this forum empty?

I feel that the guidelines should be default posted on there in the Rules section and

the Help regarding many doubt like the earlier forum topic of mine,
there are many questions that are to be answered to the new members and before posting articles they will see the website throughly and then post good quality articles.

I think you do will it.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
We are updating the rules and help pages. Once done we will enable them again.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for giving that message. That's a good news updates are being done.
:cheer:

atulb@boddunan.com
I have some suggestions:

1.) Please allow us to edit our own articles after submitting it. After submission, we may find some errors or omissions in the article, or we may want to modify our content. So if you enable this feature it will be helpful.

2.) I think the points can be used to judge the member of the month. Member who have earned most points should get the MOM award.
Hi Bhattacharee,

First of all thank you for posting your feedback and suggestions. Below are my views on them.
  1. We do not restrict our users to edit the content after they submit. We believe in the constant updates are the best tool for quality content as we may not get an idea at a time.

However, the exception is, once you get paid for the articles your articles that will be locked for editing. Any updates can be done by the moderators afterward, provided updates will not decrease your cash credits awarded. This is to ensure the policies of the website.

Your content might have omitted because of improper usage of HTML tags or you might have copied from other tools like Microsoft Word or browsers itself. Basically the editor will not allow all HTML tags and hence the content was not updated in our databases.

To ensure your content is updated in our databases as you have posted, use the editor to write and formatting. If you find comfortable in using the desktop applications, please follow the below points.
    1. Use a plain text editor like Note Pad to write the content
    2. Copy & Paste the content from Note Pad to editor and format the content as required
    3. Enable the spell checkers available on the browsers. Firefox has the best plug-ins available to check the spelling while you typing the words.
  2. It would always become tougher for anyone to decide the best from number of best things available. We are highly scrutinizing all the articles available and ensuring the right person to get the award.

However, to be make it as more transparent, we will allow the members them self nominate the best performer and select the MoM. We will follow this from next month onwards.

Selecting the MoM winner purely based on points cannot be taken as a member can earn points by posting more number of less quality articles and earn more points. We are insisted on the quality and not the quantity. I hope you understand us.

Thank you for your co-operation and contribution. We will look forward you to share more feedback to ensure our services are on top quality.

Thank you sir for such a quick reply. Believe me I have never seen such a live forum. Ya, you are right. It is the quality not the quantity which should be the target. However, something should be done with those points.
We will be using the points to rank the users. This would be introduced soon.

That was the great news. Is it for only ranks purpose or any other usages with the points?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.