Boddunan is aiming to achieve 10,000 registered members ...perhaps this number may be achieved this month itself. It's really a big thing. But the problem is how many of those registered 10,000 members are making use of this site? I think number of participants are below 25. Am I not right? :(
What happened to other people? How can we bring those people back to our site? I think it is more important to see even 100 people actively participating in forums and writing articles rather than seeing 10,000 registered members on the home page, who are not actually using this site.
What is your opinion and what are your suggestions to bring those registered members back?? :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You can take a horse to water but cannot make drink. Similarly, members easily introduce their friends but it is more difficult to get them active.
2_2012-03-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You can take a horse to water but cannot make drink. Similarly, members easily introduce their friends but it is more difficult to get them active.

Even taking the horses ( mares) to the water proving difficult!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6131]}
Boddunan is aiming to achieve 10,000 registered members ...perhaps this number may be achieved this month itself. It's really a big thing. But the problem is how many of those registered 10,000 members are making use of this site? I think number of participants are below 25. Am I not right? :(
What happened to other people? How can we bring those people back to our site? I think it is more important to see even 100 people actively participating in forums and writing articles rather than seeing 10,000 registered members on the home page, who are not actually using this site.
What is your opinion and what are your suggestions to bring those registered members back?? :)

May be they still not realized that they are missing something? :)

But that's there will may be they have found something better than Boddunan.?..hehehe.. :laugh:
Most of the people used to join sites and than left it(never come again).. And this is normal in almost all sites. They should at least give time here after registering. They are surely missing a good opportunity.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
the rest have gone to them that are already at rest.

people are probably drinking lassi/buttermilk/water

:D :D
7_4_35_2012-03-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
aalion.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
Swetha and also they are drinking cool drinks along with coconut water. :laugh: :laugh: :P

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think most of the people are moving towards social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.

Quite an idea! How about offering lassi to horses! We might not even have to take them to lassi-stalls!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6136]}

What a sentence :woohoo: Beautiful!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6137]}

Meera sandhu
"nagasatya, Sandhya Rani, Sasikanth.K "

Now only 3 people seen online.
Also, not even a single post in the past half hour or so? :(
Can we make it active?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.