Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I know that.. I think vinod misunderstand him...

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes and if color of name is in different then it will look nice and member easily able to see and catch.

I celebrate my birthday according to stars, keep changing each year. What should I do? :huh:

Meera sandhu
Yes and if color of name is in different then it will look nice and member easily able to see and catch.

I celebrate my birthday according to stars, keep changing each year. What should I do? :huh:

But there are infinite stars so you have infinite birthdays for you. :woohoo:
yes, some people celebrate according to their stars but most of the people celebrate their birthday according to the dates

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But there are infinite stars so you have infinite birthdays for you. :woohoo:

No only on 'Makam' star in the Malayalam month of Idavam :evil: (between May 15 and June 15)

Meera sandhu
in your malayalam you say makam but in telugu we say makaram. see they are similar only one letter difference

in your malayalam you say makam but in telugu we say makaram. see they are similar only one letter difference

Here, name of a Malayalam month is Makaram, best suited for marriages :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (My marriage was in Makaram)

Let me ask another doubt in this thread..
I am not able to add my DOB in my profile, to show along with my profile picture. Can you help me?

Meera sandhu
Just goto community and then profile and add your date of birth over there

I will suggest a Idea when every one login means there must be reminder of whose birthday is that day. So There wont be no need to do hardwork for sending message to all.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.