As i have seen on other sites there is a provision for the starter to opt for the best response among the responses on a particular thread.

So my suggestion is that there should be the same provision here.

And the person who gets the best response should be benefitted in some way.

I think it will motivate people to write quality content which is beneficial for us and the site.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev, It's great idea and for Q&A section the provision is provide but I don't know whether it's still there are not.
Yes Sanjeev its a nice idea...it will motivate the members..
Its a good idea but I think admin wont support it as before also such kind of ideas were implement and cancelled

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Its a good idea but I think admin wont support it as before also such kind of ideas were implement and cancelled

What were the reasons it was cancelled? :(
Sanjeev, there is a provision for Best Answer Award in the Q&A section, and it was very much active, but owing to very less participation and almost no quality and relevant questions being asked, the award has been discontinued. I myself have one a few when it was active!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sanjeev, your idea is good but it has its own disadvantage also like if best answer selected then others will not answer for that thread. So i think admin will not accept this. :)

Vinu
yes, obviously admin will not accept at all. If this idea is accept by admin and he implemented. Instead of using this offer people will misuse it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Its a great Idea SJ.. And few more points for that award is also great..

Even admin thinks that there should not be any extra points for this, even then they should implement this idea..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Wow this is the nice suggestion but can I see the link of that kalyani mam.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Its a great Idea SJ.. And few more points for that award is also great..

Even admin thinks that there should not be any extra points for this, even then they should implement this idea..

Don't ask admin for extra awards or points he won't be agree for it. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.