Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hope your wish is fulfilled soon and you get all the best response awards here. I hope he adds some cash rewards too with them. :evil:

Don't you wish it to happen Suny? :)

And if you don't want then still you can report it to Admin not to implement it i know admin will listen to it easily..hehehe.. :laugh:
[quote]I hope your wish is fulfilled soon and you get all the best response awards here. I hope he adds some cash rewards too with them[/quote]
Reward for best response may be good.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Can we have voting system for each and every post we do. Like '+' and '-' sign. This may help us to judge best response easily.

It's also a good suggestion, but need more clarification.

I think best response should be selected from 1 among the posts posted within 24 hours.....what do you say?

Meera sandhu
yes, it shud av been dat way so as to motivate d repliers to b more active and positive in replyin to ny forums .
Can we have voting system for each and every post we do. Like '+' and '-' sign. This may help us to judge best response easily.

I think best response should be selected from 1 among the posts posted within 24 hours.....what do you say?

I think this is also a good idea. :)

Vinu
yes, it shud av been dat way so as to motivate d repliers to b more active and positive in replyin to ny forums .

Sentences should be full and without spelling mistakes. Never use words like b,u,shd,d etc. Kindly follow forum rules :)

Meera sandhu

I think this is also a good idea. :)

This can be reduced to 10 or 12 hours also. Spamming can be very much reduced. Members will be more active also, once a thread is initiated giving good responses to win that award.

Meera sandhu
[quote]I hope your wish is fulfilled soon and you get all the best response awards here. I hope he adds some cash rewards too with them

Reward for best response may be good.[/quote]

It hardly matters if we get reward for the BR at least someone who gets it is motivated by it. :)
[quote]I hope your wish is fulfilled soon and you get all the best response awards here. I hope he adds some cash rewards too with them

It hardly matters if we get reward for the BR at least someone who gets it is motivated by it. :)[/quote]

Now DFAA is not there.
So, at least 1 thread can be awarded.....for getting best response....everyday.... isn't it???/

Meera sandhu

It hardly matters if we get reward for the BR at least someone who gets it is motivated by it. :)

Now DFAA is not there.
So, at least 1 thread can be awarded.....for getting best response....everyday.... isn't it???/[/quote]

I am not saying that they reward us with cash for the best response they give us points lets say 5 points/best response as an additional reward and it should be a duty of thread starter to select it. :)
_persian.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.