Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am not saying that they reward us with cash for the best response they give us points lets say 5 points/best response as an additional reward and it should be a duty of thread starter to select it. :)

Let us wait

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7024]}

That Nice katty just keep waiting like this.............. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
i also agree that the best response should selected by th thread initiator which can then be cross checked by the admi

Actually that would make the Initiator think again before declaring a winner of BR, that would be like give and take. There are many ways one can do it.

If it becomes just give and take then it will have no use best should be the best and not only initiator even the others must agree for it. :)
It is difficult to find best response as many of us giving answers. So one moderator must check by staying online.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

That's right, besides that would bring feeling of partiality as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is difficult to find best response as many of us giving answers. So one moderator must check by staying online.

But I think right should be given to forum initiator only, as he knows more about it and thus reduce the work load of moderators

Meera sandhu
Sandhya who is this forum initiator over here. I always feel you as forum initiator but you are telling about some one

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya who is this forum initiator over here. I always feel you as forum initiator but you are telling about some one

I think best response will be selected by the one who start the particular thread. He/She will select best response for that thread. It will be helpful. i think. :unsure: :unsure:

Vinu

I think best response will be selected by the one who start the particular thread. He/She will select best response for that thread. It will be helpful. i think. :unsure: :unsure:

yes the one who initiated the forum should choose the best response as he/she can only better know what he asked or told or what response best suits thevresponse he/she desired.

a.s.

I am the thread initiator and i must get a right to select the best response among all the responses. :)
oh ya you are one more initiator , i didnt notice. most of the threads are created by you

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.