Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
oh ya you are one more initiator , i didnt notice. most of the threads are created by you

That is good for us who do not start, that way we shall be getting all the BRs because initiator is not going to keep these for his/her own self.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

oh ya you are one more initiator , i didnt notice. most of the threads are created by you

That is good for us who do not start, that way we shall be getting all the BRs because initiator is not going to keep these for his/her own self.

Don't worry Suny you won't be getting any extra point/cash for it so i won't bother to give it all to you. :laugh:
I know you will give me only those things which have no value. I want cash. :laugh:

I know you will give me only those things which have no value. I want cash. :laugh:

Cash that i already gave you remember 250 Rs. :woohoo:
Other cannot select the best response for that thread.The owner of that thread might take Discussion for that.......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Sandhya who is this forum initiator over here. I always feel you as forum initiator but you are telling about some one

I am the thread initiator and i must get a right to select the best response among all the responses. :)

so you and sandhya di in the list and who else?i guess sarala di also in the list.

a.s.
This is more fun for me to keep on writing on forum posts, who take the isk of finding them on last page. :laugh:

This is more fun for me to keep on writing on forum posts, who take the isk of finding them on last page. :laugh:

:unsure: :blink: :unsure: :blink:

May be i should also follow your policy.People are really confused and can say anything anywhere..hehehe.. :woohoo:
Hello friends,
Hoping you will see my post B) B) B)
For my threads, I will select best responses and for the best ones, I will gift you karma now onwards. :P :P
Maximum 3 or 4 for each thread.
What do you think?
I will inform you also through PMs, if I feel so...though not sure. May it encourage you to post best responses........
This will be applicable for newly started threads only!!!!!
You all wait for my special 'PM's :)
So don't worry admin don't find enough time for selection. Mein hoo na!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Should I start this as announcement? Will everyone see this post? :huh:

Meera sandhu
Hello friends,
Hoping you will see my post B) B) B)
For my threads, I will select best responses and for the best ones, I will gift you karma now onwards. :P :P
Maximum 3 or 4 for each thread.
What do you think?
I will inform you also through PMs, if I feel so...though not sure. May it encourage you to post best responses........
This will be applicable for newly started threads only!!!!!
You all wait for my special 'PM's :)
So don't worry admin don't find enough time for selection. Mein hoo na!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Should I start this as announcement? Will everyone see this post? :huh:

yes ofcourse im eagerly waiting for your pm's..hehehehe :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.