Presently, there is only 'save' button' in article submission format. So, it is necessary to write an article in M.S. Word or elsewhere and to copy paste this. Recently, I wrote my article in Google documents and then pasted in Boddunan and saved.

I suggest that there should be separate buttons for 'save' and 'submit'. The article may also be formatted in Boddunan itself. The 'submission' button will be clicked only when the article is okay in all respects. This the author may ensure by 'Preview'. If this is accepted, there is no need to write the article elsewhere and then copy/ paste in Boddunan.

There should be no difficulty in accepting the suggestion as this is already available in most other sites.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes It happened many times .Once you saved there are no option to change even you see the article is not submitted properly.
So the suggestion is very good and help to submit neat and clean with good format.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes, of course I agree.
Sometimes we may be in the middle of submitting an article when we may have to leave for some urgent work or even a power failure. But, in text editor, no option is there where we can save our temporary work, so that we can open it later and continue with it. Only a 'SAVE' button is available, where not even an edit option is there.

Also, once we have submitted our article, we can't alter even a single word in our article. Only alternative is to freshly submit the same article once again after making suitable changes. We may need to change just 1 word. But for that simple error correction, we have to resubmit the document as a whole once again.

Meera sandhu
Sandhya nice to see here again .felling happy and continue please.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Now I am so busy Chetta, with my work :)
Let me finish that work first.
I have prepared some good questions also, for discussion.
Wait for me, till I become free :cheer:

I want to add one more suggestion here...
Edit button of the web page should be disabled, once the article is published. What's your opinion?

I have not tried yet whether a published article can be altered or not. If 'YES' is the answer, it's not good for a site.

Meera sandhu

Now I am so busy Chetta, with my work :)
Wait for me, till I become free :cheer:

Edit button of the web page should be disabled, once the article is published. What's your opinion?

I have not tried yet whether a published article can be altered or not. If 'YES' is the answer, it's not good for a site.

I agree. Edit button should be disabled after submission.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

even for the first time when i wrote my article here it was not submitting it and whenever i was clicking save it was showing invalid command..
then i wrote it on notepad and then copy paste here.

a.s.
Gulshan, I agree with this suggestion. It will actually help a lot if we can have the option of saving the article before actually submitting it. I hope it will be taken note of and implemented soon.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

Now I am so busy Chetta, with my work
Wait for me, till I become free

I agree. Edit button should be disabled after submission. [/quote]

There is no problem at all even if the Edit button is not disabled, because then there would be no option at all to edit if there are any errors in it.

Also, note that once an article is reedited after Submitting, it automatically gets Unpublished and goes into the Queue for reviewing. So there is no need to worry about it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

Now I am so busy Chetta, with my work
Wait for me, till I become free

I agree. Edit button should be disabled after submission.

There is no problem at all even if the Edit button is not disabled, because then there would be no option at all to edit if there are any errors in it.

Also, note that once an article is reedited after Submitting, it automatically gets Unpublished and goes into the Queue for reviewing. So there is no need to worry about it.[/quote]

But I think, this EDIT button is really a waste. Am I not right?
We can't edit our once submitted articles.....whole format of the article will be changed.

There is no option in text editor to edit simple mistakes....only we can do is resubmit the whole article once again :(

Meera sandhu
Yes save should be changed to submit even i was confiused the first time
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.