While I was going through articles that earned best in cash category, I noticed that earlier articles were given almost double point credits. Now, we get only +5 points greater than cash credits for an approved article. Why is it so? Why point credits were reduced recently? Any reason? If more point credits will be given to articles, more people would feel interested in submitting articles. What's your opinion? Do share.....

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Please someone answer this thread...kalyani...are you there?

Meera sandhu
Since I have joined this site, I am seeing only 5 points plus then the cash credits for my each approved articles. I thought its working like this only.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
But in old articles I have seen some of them with 100 rupees getting 150 points. But I have got only 105 points for both of those articles gaining 100 rs. I think, they are reduced now only

Meera sandhu
May be.. I would like to reach on 100 Cash credit target first then think about points.. HA HA

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
If points will increased the interest will grow among members.This may be a good step.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes nowadays we are not getting more points for articles. Recently my article got a cash credit of rs 70 and 75 points. I feel the points can be increased as it was earlier.
im new here so i dont know about it but may be its because of making competition more tough.

a.s.
I want some senior member to add comment here

Meera sandhu
Sandya i am new to the site but after reading your thread i just saw my earning page and saw what you said.Yes in all my articles which are published i have got 5 points more than the cash credit may be they have made the rule here. :)
Yes it happened to me also. Points are five more than cash credit.I think this is the rule.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.