Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]@ all

Sorry for the delay in replying. Actually I think @ Arun has catched my point. We can Google everything but exact answer is somtime very rare to find. For example if you need any investment advice, PC troubleshooting, health advice etc you get lot of results when searched on Internet but it's difficult to know what is correct. I know spamming is big issue in Boddunan, I hope Admin has better solution for it. [/quote]

I guess spamming is a big deterrent to many good ideas from being implemented!! But I still hope that it can be worked around, provided there is someone who is able to work full time to monitor the section!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]@ all

Sorry for the delay in replying. Actually I think @ Arun has catched my point. We can Google everything but exact answer is somtime very rare to find. For example if you need any investment advice, PC troubleshooting, health advice etc you get lot of results when searched on Internet but it's difficult to know what is correct. I know spamming is big issue in Boddunan, I hope Admin has better solution for it.

I guess spamming is a big deterrent to many good ideas from being implemented!! But I still hope that it can be worked around, provided there is someone who is able to work full time to monitor the section![/quote]

Yes of course. But can we get a person, who is fully dedicated to monitoring this section :dry:

Meera sandhu
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
@ all

Sorry for the delay in replying. Actually I think @ Arun has catched my point. We can Google everything but exact answer is somtime very rare to find. For example if you need any investment advice, PC troubleshooting, health advice etc you get lot of results when searched on Internet but it's difficult to know what is correct. I know spamming is big issue in Boddunan, I hope Admin has better solution for it.

I guess spamming is a big deterrent to many good ideas from being implemented!! But I still hope that it can be worked around, provided there is someone who is able to work full time to monitor the section!

Yes of course. But can we get a person, who is fully dedicated to monitoring this section [/quote]

If proper compensation is offered, then there would be no problem!!

Yes of course. But can we get a person, who is fully dedicated to monitoring this section [/quote]

If proper compensation is offered, then there would be no problem!![/quote]

I think you should negotiate with the admin here. he should be more than pleased to see you supervising the affairs here.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's good. The problem is Boddunan is not just a forum but it also pays for articles. So users would rather write articles on that and earn money than just earn 5 points for a detailed post. And his 5 points can be earned by posting anything! To adopt such ideas Boddunan should first implement a system where the better quality posts gets more points. Otherwise people can just write articles and put a link in the forum.
[quote]Yes of course. But can we get a person, who is fully dedicated to monitoring this section [/quote]

I think you should negotiate with the admin here. he should be more than pleased to see you supervising the affairs here. [/quote]

I would be happy to, but I think money is a problem here!

[

I think you should negotiate with the admin here. he should be more than pleased to see you supervising the affairs here. [/quote]

I would be happy to, but I think money is a problem here![/quote]

Why don't you settle for some thing that he can afford to pay. They may increase it later while they see the worth.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Welcome Roshan Ahmed to our community of Boddunan.
please continue here.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@kalyani

I think you are already doing what I about to be done, I mean as moderator you are decreasing spam posts. So you need'nt have to ask for permission for Admin..as everything will me same but only standard will increase..what do you think? I hope maverick should atleast have a glance at this post once...so that this idea can be implemented soon.
That's good. The problem is Boddunan is not just a forum but it also pays for articles. So users would rather write articles on that and earn money than just earn 5 points for a detailed post. And his 5 points can be earned by posting anything! To adopt such ideas Boddunan should first implement a system where the better quality posts gets more points. Otherwise people can just write articles and put a link in the forum.

You are right @ahmed
But I think in today's fast life shorter content with lot of information has more importance than elobrated articles...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.