Later we may want to put a particular question in another category, because we may have wrongly placed it. Though we can edit even the emoticon, no facility is available to change the question category. Why so? Why can't it be introduced? :evil:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree that author of a thread should be able to edit completely. The moderators should be enabled to edit any post.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree that author of a thread should be able to edit completely. The moderators should be enabled to edit any post.

Yes Sir....
We can't edit a discussion category later :(

Meera sandhu
We can submit freshly in new categories and request to lock the old one.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We can submit freshly in new categories and request to lock the old one.

If discussion has already proceeded? Also, how many of us are doing so? No one is caring about the discussion category.....only the question....isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Yes you are right sandhya there must be edit option to edit our posts.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes you are right sandhya there must be edit option to edit our posts.

I want some moderator to answer this thread :blush:

Meera sandhu
I want this topic to be carry forward :)

Meera sandhu
I am pulling this thread up once again....let me hope to get more response. As a thread initiator, I want that facility to be implemented :angry: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
[quote]I am pulling this thread up once again....let me hope to get more response. As a thread initiator, I want that facility to be implemented [/quote]
But no one answered yet.
4hospitals.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]I am pulling this thread up once again....let me hope to get more response. As a thread initiator, I want that facility to be implemented

But no one answered yet.[/quote]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7101]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.