Hello Moderator,

Lot of things are discussed everyday in forums and only the recently discussed threads appear at the top.It is quite natural for the users to check out only the recent threads but sometimes useful or interesting discussion threads are pushed back and not seen at all.

Is it possible to put the links of such discussion threads under some heading like "Most useful" or some other title either in the home page or in the forums page so that it is not missed?

( For eg. I logged in to boddunan after a month and i was not able to read all threads in forums.I came to know of the following thread titled "A new way to make the site popular - only a suggestion" as the author got the forum supporter award and the link is given there )

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Since there could be many posts post per day, we cannot judge which one to appear and which is not. However, we can put most read forum topics but again the top posts always read by the users and they remain top :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

There is option of adding the threads considered useful to Favorites. The usefulness depends on individual interests.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

its an good platform to get our douts cleared in many aspects
all the best meean for starting this benifical discussion
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.