Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me also share my views about Deivigan's idea

i) We can start a separate section as he mentioned

ii) As chinmoymukherjee said it will be helpful if members also contribute in this section.

iii) Keyword plays a key role, for example if CAT results 2010 is announced we can use the keywords like this,

CAT 2010 results | CAT results 2010 | CAT results | CAT Exam results

because I used to mention like this in my blog and I could see it is getting very good traffic.

iv) Boddunan should award members like points/ cash ( Re 1 for one link) for those who update first.

v) This should be a separate section and we should having just 4 things,

HEADING : Here we must use the keyword

Description: Slight description about exam results

LINKS: This should contain the direct link of the result page of official website

TAGS: We must use maximum keyword here also, and using these keywords, will fetch our site in the first page of Google.

I guess members can make use of GOOGLE TRENDS INDIA, for getting latest updates.

Moderator can announce how many page views that a particular link got and can also share good cash with the member who gave the link.

These are just some suggestions and let us hope what other members think

Thanks to Deivigan for this great idea.

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
Yes Deivigan that's a good idea. A seperate column for job opportunities can also be added. Members can post the openings they know.This will attract job seekers.

This is a very good idea. Hope this helps students and jo seekers alot!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.