What do you think, friends? Can it keep our forum more active if 10 points is given to first 1 or 2 responses of a thread. By this way, no thread will go unanswered also. Quick responses to new thread can also keep forum more active. It's only my suggestion. 10 bonus can be given to the first most relevant answer also.What's your opinion?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That' a good idea Sandhya. But anyways the initial response is most of the time quick. I think its the later part of the response goes down. I hve seen that people would respond immediately if new forum is started but after few responses the activity goes down.
"That' a good idea Sandhya. But anyways the initial response is most of the time quick. I think its the later part of the response goes down. I hve seen that people would respond immediately if new forum is started but after few responses the activity goes down. "

Yes, of course it can bring a quick activity in the forum. But the lucky one only will gain points...that's why I suggested 2 users should get that benefit.....but never by the starter of course. :P
But I don't think later the response will go down, than usual. It will proceed the same way as before.

One problem is also there.....already, you can see a lot of non-responded threads. they should be locked before initiating this new benefit.
Giving 5 points more to the first person who answers it, really he deserve it. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
That is nice way to keep threads active but what will happen if i start thread and i respond on it firstly. :laugh:

Any ways i was kidding but seriously admin has to think some innovative ideas to keep the forum alive otherwise i don't know what will happen.I am really getting bored from the forum by just seeing the same threads going up and down.People hardly starts new thread except for 2~3 persons.They really need to be motivated for strating threads also.This is what i have requested before also but admin is adamant on it and not giving a thought on it. :evil:
That is nice way to keep threads active but what will happen if i start thread and i respond on it firstly. :laugh:

Any ways i was kidding but seriously admin has to think some innovative ideas to keep the forum alive otherwise i don't know what will happen.I am really getting bored from the forum by just seeing the same threads going up and down.People hardly starts new thread except for 2~3 persons.They really need to be motivated for strating threads also.This is what i have requested before also but admin is adamant on it and not giving a thought on it. :evil:

I also don't know why even a single point is not given to initiators? :( :( :(

I have already told, credit points are only to the users other than starters. If so?

Meera sandhu

I also don't know why even a single point is not given to initiators? :( :( :(

I have already told, credit points are only to the users other than starters. If so?

I have seen a site like Boddunan which was GEV.com it sunk due to such reasons only otherwise that site was a nice site and always has paid to the users when reached threshold. :)

I don't want this site too have the same fate. :evil:

I have seen a site like Boddunan which was GEV.com it sunk due to such reasons only otherwise that site was a nice site and always has paid to the users when reached threshold.

Cash credits have been increased from this month onwards...it's really a good news. I don't know more details. I knew it from Admin. :)
Perhaps it may prompt members to stay here than before. Let us hope so

Meera sandhu

I have seen a site like Boddunan which was GEV.com it sunk due to such reasons only otherwise that site was a nice site and always has paid to the users when reached threshold.

Cash credits have been increased from this month onwards...it's really a good news. I don't know more details. I knew it from Admin. :)
Perhaps it may prompt members to stay here than before. Let us hope so

I don't know this as since long i have not written an article or a review i will check it out. :)
I want opinion from more members. What's your opinion?
10 points is not a big thing. Isn't it? :dry:

Meera sandhu
Bonus points should be given to relevant and informative posts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No this cannot be kept in live many members wont be in site like you sandhya it is benefit to some of members like you only.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.