Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No this cannot be kept in live many members wont be in site like you sandhya it is benefit to some of members like you only.

Those members who are ready to spend more time here will sure get its benefits... not only me. But it can bring a little more activity here.

@Gulshanji...
I think, it should be decided by forum moderators.... to whom, bonus points should be given. i.e. Some one, if posts first reply like, "Thank you, good suggestion, nice information........", they should not be awarded. It can be done at the end of every day, by any moderator himself.

Meera sandhu
But Admin must reply to this one it is good or not.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Nice sugestion given but will Admin approve this.?
wolf.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Nice sugestion given but will Admin approve this.?

So, I get one more approving my suggestion. Let me wait for some more

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7004]}

Meera sandhu
Its a good sugggestion but only for a relevant answer we should do it
Its a good sugggestion but only for a relevant answer we should do it

Yes, of course....may be done by moderators of course...also, choose the one among first 2-3 posts only

Meera sandhu
"That' a good idea Sandhya. But anyways the initial response is most of the time quick. I think its the later part of the response goes down. I hve seen that people would respond immediately if new forum is started but after few responses the activity goes down. "

Yes, of course it can bring a quick activity in the forum. But the lucky one only will gain points...that's why I suggested 2 users should get that benefit.....but never by the starter of course. :P
But I don't think later the response will go down, than usual. It will proceed the same way as before.

One problem is also there.....already, you can see a lot of non-responded threads. they should be locked before initiating this new benefit.
Giving 5 points more to the first person who answers it, really he deserve it. Isn't it?

But there's another thing. People will be eager to post first and instead of posting good comments. They may have a tendency to post small short comments before it's too late for them to be the first one.
Bonus is something always attract us :laugh: However, the good topic always get its treat :woohoo:

But there's another thing. People will be eager to post first and instead of posting good comments. They may have a tendency to post small short comments before it's too late for them to be the first one.

that's why I told first relevant answer, selected my moderator :P

Meera sandhu
Bonus is something always attract us :laugh: However, the good topic always get its treat :woohoo:

Yes, giving bonus points can attract more people to write best quality response as early as possible to grab those points

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.