Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think suggession is nice but it will increase work for moderator for all posts. If it will be automatic then possible to implement.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I think suggession is nice but it will increase work for moderator for all posts. If it will be automatic then possible to implement.

The problem with automatic implementation is "Thank you, nice information...." can also get bonus points.
But if it is done on character or word count automatically, it's also welcome. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
No this cannot be kept in live many members wont be in site like you sandhya it is benefit to some of members like you only.

Those members who are ready to spend more time here will sure get its benefits... not only me. But it can bring a little more activity here.

@Gulshanji...
I think, it should be decided by forum moderators.... to whom, bonus points should be given. i.e. Some one, if posts first reply like, "Thank you, good suggestion, nice information........", they should not be awarded. It can be done at the end of every day, by any moderator himself.

I agree with it may that way we may be able to see lot of Sandyas here active on the forums. :)

The problem with automatic implementation is "Thank you, nice information...." can also get bonus points.
But if it is done on character or word count automatically, it's also welcome. Isn't it?

Let the moderators and editors be exclusively on editing and moderating job. Their functions need be specified and remuneration increased. Thus the quality of articles and posts can be improved.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The suggestion is good. But most of the thread is not active after few post done. :huh:

Vinu
The suggestion is good. But most of the thread is not active after few post done. :huh:

Leave that...
i am just asking about giving some points to members who respond first or second :evil:

Meera sandhu

Leave that...
i am just asking about giving some points to members who respond first or second :evil:

Instead of having bonus points for 1st or 2nd post we can suggest bonus points for thread starter :)

Vinu

Leave that...

Instead of having bonus points for 1st or 2nd post we can suggest bonus points for thread starter :)

They freely gift points to simple mouse clicks, without any effort. But no credits to initiate a thread. That's why I put forward this suggestion :huh:

Meera sandhu

Leave that...

They freely gift points to simple mouse clicks, without any effort. But no credits to initiate a thread. That's why I put forward this suggestion :huh:

You have a valid point on your argument. I hope definately admin will approve your suggestion. :)

Vinu
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
well, i thn a gr8 idea :)
it vil olso keep a check on d activeness f d members...
off3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.