Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
well, i thn a gr8 idea :)
it vil olso keep a check on d activeness f d members...

What is this????? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7019]}
Full of mistakes....
Correct the sentences as early as possible :angry:

Meera sandhu
well, i thn a gr8 idea :)
it vil olso keep a check on d activeness f d members...

What is this????? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7019]}
Full of mistakes....
Correct the sentences as early as possible :angry:

He's using mobile language for answering. :).
As he's new member he doesn't know our site rules.

Vinu
The suggestion is good. But most of the thread is not active after few post done. :huh:

Leave that...
i am just asking about giving some points to members who respond first or second :evil:

Instead of having bonus points for 1st or 2nd post we can suggest bonus points for thread starter :)

They freely gift points to simple mouse clicks, without any effort. But no credits to initiate a thread. That's why I put forward this suggestion :huh:

I have always advocated it that one should get some points for starting a thread.Hope one day admin will understand it why i am saying it. :)
The suggestion is good. But most of the thread is not active after few post done. :huh:

Leave that...
i am just asking about giving some points to members who respond first or second :evil:

Instead of having bonus points for 1st or 2nd post we can suggest bonus points for thread starter :)

They freely gift points to simple mouse clicks, without any effort. But no credits to initiate a thread. That's why I put forward this suggestion :huh:

I have always advocated it that one should get some points for starting a thread.Hope one day admin will understand it why i am saying it. :)

Even if admin won't understand it....I can understand it
:( :( :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
I wonder if admin really reads suggestion which give here on the forums or are they just a waste for him. :evil:
I wonder if admin really reads suggestion which give here on the forums or are they just a waste for him. :evil:

He is very busy nowadays :(

Meera sandhu

He is very busy nowadays :(

Busy in where?

I saw him getting 2 continous awards as top voter of the day means he is doing everything except seeing the suggestions. :laugh:
But Admin must reply to this one it is good or not.

Still waiting for his reply :)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya Admin may not reply for this. As he may feel that this is waste. Because before there used to be for creating forums, but people misused them by creating thread for every wallpaper. and there are was a flood of forum and finally it lead to lot of waste thread. when the points removed then the useful threads are been there

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya Admin may not reply for this. As he may feel that this is waste. Because before there used to be for creating forums, but people misused them by creating thread for every wallpaper. and there are was a flood of forum and finally it lead to lot of waste thread. when the points removed then the useful threads are been there

But what about first response?????? It may act as a catalyst

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.