Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]sarala wrote:
Sandhya Admin may not reply for this. As he may feel that this is waste. Because before there used to be for creating forums, but people misused them by creating thread for every wallpaper. and there are was a flood of forum and finally it lead to lot of waste thread. when the points removed then the useful threads are been there

But what about first response?????? It may act as a catalyst[/quote]
wait I think they will take action soon.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sandhya Admin may not reply for this. As he may feel that this is waste. Because before there used to be for creating forums, but people misused them by creating thread for every wallpaper. and there are was a flood of forum and finally it lead to lot of waste thread. when the points removed then the useful threads are been there

If that is the case then they can do one thing they can let start the thread by people but should give the points only once they are checked by the moderators.I know this will increase the work load of moderators but they can still hire more moderators for this work. :)

If that is the case then they can do one thing they can let start the thread by people but should give the points only once they are checked by the moderators.I know this will increase the work load of moderators but they can still hire more moderators for this work. :)

If a moderator is assigned a full-time job (it will cost, of course), many suggestions put forward can be implemented easily :)

Meera sandhu

If a moderator is assigned a full-time job (it will cost, of course), many suggestions put forward can be implemented easily :)

But they need to hire some people wh may devote time here and should need to spend money for it if they really need to lift this site up. :)

But they need to hire some people wh may devote time here and should need to spend money for it if they really need to lift this site up. :)

Ya. By this way he can check unnecessary posts too.....
It may be a little bit expensive, yet will be good for this site in long term :)

Meera sandhu
Any new person to support me for this suggestion? :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.