Hi,
I think the polls of new members must be reviewed before it appears in Polls.At present,though moderator deletes inappropriate polls, its only after the poll is published for sometime.It is better if it is published only after the approval.It is only necessary for very new members, until they realize the proper way.
To make them understand the proper way, a letter with reason for deletion can be send to them.just like editors comment on articles.
In case moderator is too busy, senior member who log in on most days can be given this job.As volunteer.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We are going to start this feature soon. All the polls will be reviewed before they get published.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Any move to have a review of a poll submission is long due and a decision in this regard is going to take care of repetitive mindless polls.
Hope it will start soon and we will get quality polls and polls that are not repeating!!!

Even with proper number of options in poll!!
That would be a great step...It will ensure the quality of the polls published..
Though moderator can handle this at present, i believe in future there will be need of Poll moderators.Very senior members who log in most of the days can be given this extra power, if they are not editors or forum moderators..
I agree. many polls are very odd and give bad image of the site. These should be approved before appearing.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.