Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can any moderator answer this thread?
How much time I took to post this thread.

Meera sandhu
sandhya i too didnt understand your question.can you explain once more? :unsure: :unsure:

a.s.
sandhya i too didnt understand your question.can you explain once more? :unsure: :unsure:

Now, mytopics tab is of no use. We can see all our responded threads displayed there. Isn't it?
Am asking why can't it be displayed in the order of our responses.

Suppose am on a leave for 1 week. If my suggestion is implemented, your last responded thread will be shown as first one in the "My replies" tab. Hoping you understand it now :dry:

Meera sandhu

Now, mytopics tab is of no use. We can see all our responded threads displayed there. Isn't it?
Am asking why can't it be displayed in the order of our responses.

Suppose am on a leave for 1 week. If my suggestion is implemented, your last responded thread will be shown as first one in the "My replies" tab. Hoping you understand it now :dry:

yes now i have understood.but i dont think so that it will be implemented.as i have seen earlier too suggestions are many but yet none of them implemented i guess.

a.s.
That's why am not put forwarding new suggestions....why to waste my brain???

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.