The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even i don't care for it.I have seen lot of people having lot of karma points which they don't deserve and people having less karma points which they don't deserve.But things are like this only may be they don't know how to use Karma or they just hesitant to give karma points.I do give karma to people if they deserve but now a days i don't give it seeing people tendency i don't want be an odd person among mob. :laugh:

Actually i have not used that facility fully. If so, i would have increased the karma of many senior persons earlier itself. I gave a + to Gulshanji only today, for the first time. Can you believe? Ceemji also, only 2 times. I should have given them many times before. But i always give karma generously to new users, given even 4 times to a new person. But now onwards, I am taking it seriously giving them to those only who actually deserve it, as Kalyani has suggested. She has really quoted a nice point.
I had many occasions in which I should have used -ve Karma. But in mind, I feel it's really bad. So, I have kept myself away from it :)
I may have received it before also. But i didn't notice it till yesterday. :evil:

Meera sandhu
so he has back and his name is Chandan Kumar Singh.

But he is not seen online or nor his points are increasing :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
so he has back and his name is Chandan Kumar Singh.

But he is not seen online or nor his points are increasing [/quote]
Perhaps he is busy in article reading.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Even i don't care for it.I have seen lot of people having lot of karma points which they don't deserve and people having less karma points which they don't deserve.But things are like this only may be they don't know how to use Karma or they just hesitant to give karma points.I do give karma to people if they deserve but now a days i don't give it seeing people tendency i don't want be an odd person among mob. :laugh:

Actually i have not used that facility fully. If so, i would have increased the karma of many senior persons earlier itself. I gave a + to Gulshanji only today, for the first time. Can you believe? Ceemji also, only 2 times. I should have given them many times before. But i always give karma generously to new users, given even 4 times to a new person. But now onwards, I am taking it seriously giving them to those only who actually deserve it, as Kalyani has suggested. She has really quoted a nice point.
I had many occasions in which I should have used -ve Karma. But in mind, I feel it's really bad. So, I have kept myself away from it :)
I may have received it before also. But i didn't notice it till yesterday. :evil:

Giving someone a -ve Karma is not bad but we should know when to use it.Disliking someone's post and giving away -ve Karma is something which i can't digest. :)

Giving someone a -ve Karma is not bad but we should know when to use it.Disliking someone's post and giving away -ve Karma is something which i can't digest. :)

ya, that's why have put forward a suggestion that at least we should report to administrator before changing karmas. By this way its misuse can be reduced very much. One should be polite in forum. If not he can be given -ve, it's under rule. But never, without any reasons :blink: :blink: We should have a reasonable reason for giving a negative karma :sick:

Meera sandhu
I would suggest no one to care much about them. There really is nothing to worry much about things like these. Mae no difference. These would go up with the time. I did not even notice them mine went down unless I saw this thread.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I suggest that only post and not one who made this should be considered in giving karma point. Personally, I believe in community and not individual. So, even if you like me but not my particular post, give me minus karma for that.

Karma points are based on contents in a post and not on author of the post. If you like a post, give +, if dislike. give minus. if neither like nor dislike ignore. Always ignore author of post.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I suggest that only post and not one who made this should be considered in giving karma point. Personally, I believe in community and not individual. So, even if you like me but not my particular post, give me minus karma for that.

Karma points are based on contents in a post and not on author of the post. If you like a post, give +, if dislike. give minus. if neither like nor dislike ignore. Always ignore author of post.

Of course, we should give Karma only on the basis of quality of posts only. But, as you told, like and dislike options, if provided in forum, is a better choice. I think it's available in all social networking sites.
When a person receives a lot of dislike comments, it's sure, he will improve. It need not be shown who has given him like/dislike opinion. I think management can think over this

Meera sandhu

Of course, we should give Karma only on the basis of quality of posts only. But, as you told, like and dislike options, if provided in forum, is a better choice. I think it's available in all social networking sites.
When a person receives a lot of dislike comments, it's sure, he will improve. It need not be shown who has given him like/dislike opinion. I think management can think over this

What is improvement? I shall write what I feel right whether anyone likes or dislikes. I do not bother about Karma. Also I shall not bother about like/ dislike. Like/ dislike options are available on may sites and I think this will be good on this site also.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Even i don't think some one can start writing good comments just to see his/her karma and if he/she does it than then he/she is not doing right thing at least i won't change my way for others.And why should I?I would write the content what i like not what other like.That's why i said rating -ve to someone is more beyond liking and disliking.One should think it that if the post is really contributing -vely or +vely. :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.