The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I suggest that only post and not one who made this should be considered in giving karma point. Personally, I believe in community and not individual. So, even if you like me but not my particular post, give me minus karma for that.

Karma points are based on contents in a post and not on author of the post. If you like a post, give +, if dislike. give minus. if neither like nor dislike ignore. Always ignore author of post.

Of course, we should give Karma only on the basis of quality of posts only. But, as you told, like and dislike options, if provided in forum, is a better choice. I think it's available in all social networking sites.
When a person receives a lot of dislike comments, it's sure, he will improve. It need not be shown who has given him like/dislike opinion. I think management can think over this

Even i don't think some one can start writing good comments just to see his/her karma and if he/she does it than then he/she is not doing right thing at least i won't change my way for others.And why should I?I would write the content what i like not what other like.That's why i said rating -ve to someone is more beyond liking and disliking.One should think it that if the post is really contributing -vely or +vely. :)

By comments I mean.....quality of posts....never misunderstand them as opinions. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
For a topic, if we can't find two contrasting opinions, how can we continue with active discussion?
I am saying, one should never insult another person's opinions. If so, his karma can be decrease/dislike.
when we say an opinion, we should provide statements to sustantiate it

Meera sandhu
as a new user even i didn't knew what is karma, even after knowing it many a times i forget about this options.
so if i think i have given a good or a valued suggestion can i add a line at the bottom of my post requesting "click + karma if you like it"
Generally when I like anybodies posting I put a Karma plus. But still now I never give minus.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
How many of you like my suggestion, to report to admin before giving a Karma to a person? :huh:

Again yesterday night, someone has decreased by Karma. It was 24 while I was online at 11 pm. I want to know the reason. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Now, it's 23.
It's not fair to play hide and seek like this

Meera sandhu
[quote]How many of you like my suggestion, to report to admin before giving a Karma to a person?

Again yesterday night, someone has decreased by Karma. It was 24 while I was online at 11 pm. I want to know the reason. Now, it's 23.
It's not fair to play hide and seek like this[/quote]
What do you think that anybody will say the reason.
Personally i feel that we should come forward .It may be that any comment does not satisfy anybody but he or she should say straight forword.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sandhya don't need to panic to see it as more you see and think about it more you will get worried. :)
Sandhya don't need to panic to see it as more you see and think about it more you will get worried. :)

I think it has happened to many senior members here before also......
Now 2 days successively in my case

Meera sandhu
What about my suggestion?
No one supporting me :huh:

Meera sandhu
What about my suggestion?
No one supporting me :huh:

yes this is right i think one should tell before reducing anyone's karma so that we may know that where we are wrong just doing it secretly is no way helping us to know about what wrong we have posted.
Day before yesterday my karma was 3 but now it has increased +1.And i think that new members should be given karma on a little valuable answer as it will motivate them and as soon as they get old the difficulty level should be increased for getting karma because now they will be much skilled.

a.s.
I don't agree there is no need to give clarification but one should know it when to use -ve rating for others and admin should watch it if someone may not play with the rating system. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.