Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Earlier there used to be points for the same and it was misused by some smart members.It may be revived.

There need be no points for reading articles. These should be for comments.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Earlier there used to be points for the same and it was misused by some smart members.It may be revived.

There need be no points for reading articles. These should be for comments.

Again, may be misused.
But it's better to give 1 point for the commented articles. At least, some people stop the game of clicking :cheer:

Meera sandhu
The admin has stopped for commenting,but again this is one misuse of clicking article. We see many articles,which are not at good,not informative,but still these aticles are getting many clicks.
So,misuse is also done here too. This thing should also be stopped.

Want to make each day Accountable

I don't think the quality of the post can be improved by the word counts. I mean people can always find a way to misuse it.
For instance adding unnecessary words to cross the limit.The user can always claim that he or she is not good in expressing in few words.what can anyone do about it? After all English language is not our mother tongue.
Also, I don't know how many of you have noticed it, but in the comment section of one article, I came across the advertisements of some products.And I believe it was more than 50 words. so, should points be awarded for such comments?

So, word counts and quality of the comments are not related in anyway.

That is one of the easiest way, if such comments are posted moderators or author can use the delete button to take care of such comments. That will solve the issue.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The admin has stopped for commenting,but again this is one misuse of clicking article. We see many articles,which are not at good,not informative,but still these aticles are getting many clicks.

That's true. Many articles which are not good get many hits/ clicks. unfortunately, it is the title of the articles which attracts a reader. Its only after opening the article that we get to know the contentSo, I don't think that the user/reader is misusing anything.
often, I click at an article to read by looking at the title but gets disappointed after opening it.
If the articles are not worth making your comments you may let them go. But this is about the points on comments that is matter of discussion here. What do you think about it?

That's true. Many articles which are not good get many hits/ clicks. unfortunately, it is the title of the articles which attracts a reader. Its only after opening the article that we get to know the contentSo, I don't think that the user/reader is misusing anything.
often, I click at an article to read by looking at the title but gets disappointed after opening it.

Me too....seeing the scrolling article links shown in the pages :)

Meera sandhu
Yes there are many articles which may not by like by every one or may be of substandard but once they are approved by admin, they are beyond our question.

Comment on article should get one points and this is nice Idea that there should be no points for just clicking.read article for your own interest.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I don't think the quality of the post can be improved by the word counts. I mean people can always find a way to misuse it.
For instance adding unnecessary words to cross the limit.The user can always claim that he or she is not good in expressing in few words.what can anyone do about it? After all English language is not our mother tongue.
Also, I don't know how many of you have noticed it, but in the comment section of one article, I came across the advertisements of some products.And I believe it was more than 50 words. so, should points be awarded for such comments?

So, word counts and quality of the comments are not related in anyway.

I agree with you and i have seen that advertisement comments in some old articles.
We can implement avoiding points count for monthly revenue. Instead of that it counts only on our total points. What you guys say?

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.