Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]jabeen wrote:
I don't think the quality of the post can be improved by the word counts. I mean people can always find a way to misuse it.
For instance adding unnecessary words to cross the limit.The user can always claim that he or she is not good in expressing in few words.what can anyone do about it? After all English language is not our mother tongue.
Also, I don't know how many of you have noticed it, but in the comment section of one article, I came across the advertisements of some products.And I believe it was more than 50 words. so, should points be awarded for such comments?

So, word counts and quality of the comments are not related in anyway.[/quote]
Go as you like.

I agree with you and i have seen that advertisement comments in some old articles.
We can implement avoiding points count for monthly revenue. Instead of that it counts only on our total points. What you guys say?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I don't think the quality of the post can be improved by the word counts. I mean people can always find a way to misuse it.
For instance adding unnecessary words to cross the limit.The user can always claim that he or she is not good in expressing in few words.what can anyone do about it? After all English language is not our mother tongue.
Also, I don't know how many of you have noticed it, but in the comment section of one article, I came across the advertisements of some products.And I believe it was more than 50 words. so, should points be awarded for such comments?

So, word counts and quality of the comments are not related in anyway.

I agree with you and i have seen that advertisement comments in some old articles.
We can implement avoiding points count for monthly revenue. Instead of that it counts only on our total points. What you guys say?

I suggested a delete button for author and moderators to delete such comments while people will see those deleted they shall refrain.
Besides do you know about such articles they are assigned jobs by sites like microworkers etc who pay for writing them in forums. They can come from nonmembers who visit sites through key words. That is a big business. One should know properly about such things. They are not regular members of the site in most cases.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Many suggestions like this before but no use of that ones.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

That is only possible while members try and request collectively. Any way let the admin decide about it.

So, word counts and quality of the comments are not related in anyway.

I suggested a delete button for author and moderators to delete such comments while people will see those deleted they shall refrain.
Besides do you know about such articles they are assigned jobs by sites like microworkers etc who pay for writing them in forums. They can come from nonmembers who visit sites through key words. That is a big business. One should know properly about such things. They are not regular members of the site in most cases.

I agree at least they should have an option to report that comment to admin so that they could remove it from system. :)
Sites generally motivate members to make as many comments and pay for it also. This way the content extended and better received by search engines.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.