With more number of people accessing sites through mobile. I think it is high time Boddunan has one. If members can access Boddunan on mobile it would result into not only result into more number of clicks. Also Boddunan can always feature mobile ads which will be additional revenue.

More over if there is a mobile site members can access it even during travelling or waiting for someone. It would be more utilisation of time for all.

Members please express your view in this regard.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do not have so much idea how that application implement in web to access from mobile may be Maverick and Mr Boddunan can comment on this.
Normally most of the sites are accesible through mobile.When you use mobile browsers, it makes the site accessible in mobile format..

Boddunan is also accessible through mobile...

But if a dedicated mobile site is made, it is easy to access. It will also have more speed and efficiency.It will also increase traffic..

Its a fact that no.of people who are using internet through mobile is increasing.So,its a nice suggestion to make a dedicated mobile version for boddunan..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Generally the wap protocol is used for mobile variants. However, modern browsers on mobiles shows all websites without any issues. They are much useful for the sites like Gmail where people can view set of email, read and reply. However I am bit skeptical about the usage of it for community websites.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes. It will be much useful. Then boddunan can generate good revenue through the mobile site. So many sites like makeuseof.com has the mobile sites. From their articles,they generate much revenue through the mobile site. Although boddunan is opening through mobile browser, but the formatting is not much good.

So having mobile site is the best option

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.